Taking into account the measures taken by the French government on June 3, 2021, LGCT-LPEJ 2021 adopts the SANITARY PASS in force from June 24 to 27, 2021 at Place Jacques Rueff in Paris.
The SANITARY PASS implies for all the participants and visitors of the jumping :
- a negative CoVid-19 (PCR or antigen) test of less than 48 hours.
- proof of complete vaccination (the second injection must have been carried out at least 15 days before arrival).
- a positive CoVid-19 test (PCR or antigen) with proof of at least 15 days or maximum 6 months, proving that the carrier has had CoVid-19 during this period.
This SANITARY PASS is valid from 11 years old.
These proofs will have to be provided in paper version in your name when you enter the site regardless of the context of your visit to the LGCT-LPEJ 2021.
These conditions are also accompanied by wearing a mask and respecting barrier gestures.
Find the details of the health conditions on the link below validating the SANITARY PASS approved by the government: https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19
All access depends on this SANITARY PASS :
- Access to the site in general
- Access to the Eiffel Pavilion and Riders Club
- Access to the Eiffel Rooftop
- Access to the Eiffel Terrace
- Access to the village and the children's village
- Access to the stables
- Access to the press room
We thank you for taking these measures into account for the well-being of everyone and for the competition.
A big thank you for your understanding and see you soon on the LGCT-LPEJ 2021.